IT Geeks: Got Wii? IT Geeks: Got Wii?

Great Movie!

Your animation really flows. I love your sense of humor! It is a really high quality animation. One of the funniest videos I've seen in a long time!

P.S.: I'm reviewing this on my Wii!

Dailytoon #278 Dailytoon #278

Perfect!

This is perfect in every way. 2 of the things that I'm the most ashamed to like are together in one flash: Goldencat and the Star Syndicate! This is awesome!

a very supa movie a very supa movie

Greatest. Clock. Movie. Ever.

I really liked the graphic style. It was a lot different from most Clock movies that you see out there. I thought that it was very funny and the best movie that I've seen all day. I hope that you win the 360 for this, and happy Clock Day!

StalinClock responds:

Fuck you nigga.

Important Announcement Important Announcement

awesome!

I thought that it was really funny. nice work! i'm still not sure of your mod skills, but your flash skills are great!

Super Hero High ep1 Super Hero High ep1

i loved it!

it could have better animation, true, but it was very funny. I'm sure that if you improve your artwork a bit, you'll make front page!

GlassArmor responds:

Thanks.. I will work hard

Animal Crossing Blooper 1 Animal Crossing Blooper 1

GREAT...

.......but a little TOO good for clock day...

Sneakers responds:

Thank-you. :)

Mini Cheddar Clock Prt 1 Mini Cheddar Clock Prt 1

dude, u can do better

Just kidding, only good clock movie out there. Make more!!

RollOnClock responds:

errr ok

Star Wars: Rebel Alliance Star Wars: Rebel Alliance

lol

Cool, good flash, yet way off on the timeline. Clones and droids never helped each other! There were no clones during Maul's time, also.

Theme Song THATS SO RAVEN Theme Song THATS SO RAVEN

Sweet!

Looks like it's gonna be awesome, especially with LegendaryFrog and HotDiggedyDemon on board. Good luck!

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

WO HOO!!!!!!!

I LOVED it! AWESOME!!!!!!!!! You, sir, made me like the Beatles. It ruled. This is an official protect!